In addition to the correct use and cleaning, we must also pay attention to maintenance of the steam iron so to prolong its service life. How to maintain? Here are 7 tips for you.
1. When using the steam iron, please handle it with care, and do not use it rudely. What more important is to avoid collisions to other articles.
2. Everytime you use the steam iron, check whether the power plug is damaged to avoid short circuit due to poor contact.
3. When using, be careful that there are hot water vapour spraying out of the air jet hole to avoid burning your hands and cause unnecessary damage.
4. Do not use the garment steamer for a long time, and control the use time within 2 hours each time, so as to avoid it from heating and burning.
5. When using it, move it vertically and up and down for ironing. Do not iron on a flat surface, which will cause the nozzle to spray water.
6. If the main body of the steam iron is hot and there is a burning smell and abnormal vibration during use, please find a professional to repair it in time.
7. When the steam iron is not in use, put it in a ventilated and dry place. If it is not used for a long time, it is best to store it in a box.
Post time: Apr-27-2021